How can I tell if I am in a centered place?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

Most of us have had times where we feel like we are connected or in the flow. It could be during prayer, participating in sports, being in nature, listening to music, etc. At these times, you are centered. Interestingly, centering in different parts of the body can be associated with different feelings. I like to center in my solar plexus to check in on my feelings, and in my heart to assist with healing or wholeness. I know when I am centered in my heart center because I feel four qualities when I am there. Those qualities are compassion, harmony/connection with everything, a healing presence, and a feeling of unconditional love (e.g., what a parent feels toward a newborn child).

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it—spirituality means different things to different people and e...
What is evil?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
We tend to think of evil as any act, or the omission of any act, that is willful and deliberate in c...
Is God exerting an influence toward good?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Do we have proof that God is exerting an influence toward good? No one can convince another person t...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?