How can I describe God in words?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

In looking around, it has become apparent to me that God is much more than our minds can grasp or our words can contain.  Since we know that our language is too limited to express the full nature and being of God, we can explore possibilities without needing to believe that our idea of God is the only truthful one or that it is better than anyone else’s ideas.  This gives us the freedom to be wrong and to have our concept of God continue to grow along with us because our words and thoughts cannot contain the full image, glory, and understanding of God and all that exists.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it. Some experts describe it as a belief in something bigger tha...
Are we genetically connected to God?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Scientists are trying to find out if there is an evolutionary explanation for why our brains are rec...
What does God want us to believe in?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
I realize that my beliefs and truths will change over time and that I will make mistakes - and this ...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?