How do I know God is not contained by one religious belief?

Jacob Teitelbaum
Integrative Medicine

If God is bigger, better, and more powerful than I can possibly conceive of, I choose to envision the greatest possibility of God that I can.  I certainly doubt that God belongs to, or is contained by, any one religion or belief.

Three Steps to Happiness! Healing Through Joy

Happiness is our natural state of being. It is who we are. This happiness is obvious when you look at little children before they take on society’s beliefs. Their natural state is to feel all of...

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it—spirituality means different things to different people and e...
What is the second principle of the rules of creation?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Universal: 2. Awareness is collective; we all draw it from a common source. Personal: 2. The pe...
How can contemplating death help us live more fully?
Niamh van MeinesNiamh van Meines
Thinking about death helps us to focus on the important aspects of our life such as our relationship...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?