Is the Fourth Instinct connected to any particular religion?

Arianna Huffington
Health Education
The Fourth Instinct does not revolve around any one concept of God or require that we believe in any one set of dogmas, any one doctrine, any one recipe for redemption.  It is true that every age needs to find its own language to express eternal truth, but what our age needs more than another debate (this time on spiritual linguistics) is the experience of life’s meaning in the here and now. Indeed, the Fourth Instinct is the force within us that urges us on beyond faith to understanding, knowledge, and the actual experience of its power to transform our lives and our world when it is translated into values, priorities, and behavior.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it—spirituality means different things to different people and e...
What can I do to maintain spiritual wellness?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
To maintain spiritual wellness, keep these things in mind: Remain optimistic. Focus on your thoug...
Why should I pray to remember who I am?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Know yourself as spirit. We all wear many guises and have manyselves. Our ultimate self - spirit, so...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?