Is the Fourth Instinct connected to any particular religion?

Arianna Huffington
Health Education
The Fourth Instinct does not revolve around any one concept of God or require that we believe in any one set of dogmas, any one doctrine, any one recipe for redemption.  It is true that every age needs to find its own language to express eternal truth, but what our age needs more than another debate (this time on spiritual linguistics) is the experience of life’s meaning in the here and now. Indeed, the Fourth Instinct is the force within us that urges us on beyond faith to understanding, knowledge, and the actual experience of its power to transform our lives and our world when it is translated into values, priorities, and behavior.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

Why does death scare us?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Dying is horrifying to us on many levels. It is a fearful prospect to suffer intense physical pain, ...
How can I find joy in my community?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
The neighborhood you live in can be a source of great joy. People love to organize communities aroun...
Is God exerting an influence toward good?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Do we have proof that God is exerting an influence toward good? No one can convince another person t...
How can I possess the second secret of life?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
To truly possess the second secret, begin to see yourself as a co-creator in everything that happens...