What is the deeper reality of life?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The deeper reality lies beneath the thin layer of events that you know as life. In the deeper reality, you are part of every event that is happening now, has ever happened, or ever will happen. In the deeper reality, you know absolutely who you are and what your purpose is. There is no confusion or conflict with any other person on earth. Your purpose in life is to help creation to expand and grow. When you look at yourself, you see only love.

In the deeper reality, you are part of everything around you.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

What is the third principle of the rules of creation?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Universal: 3. Awareness expands within itself. Personal: 3. Whatever you pay attention to will ...
Why does death scare us?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Dying is horrifying to us on many levels. It is a fearful prospect to suffer intense physical pain, ...
How do I avoid chasing an impossible goal?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
A true seeker does not chase the impossible goals. If you can avoid the pitfalls of spiritual materi...
How do I fight evil?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
It is important to remember that anything you can do to expand your awareness will automatically cou...