How is tithing used in health- and spiritually related ways?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Tithing is used in a number of health- and spiritually related ways:

• To demonstrate gratitude for the blessings of life and energy.
  • To demonstrate proper attitude and humility.
  • To build up good karma credits.
  • To atone for past bad actions or to work out bad karma (particularly if you are unable to reconcile with someone in person).
  • To help accelerate self-healing of ailments that are at least partially attributable to bad karma.
  • To plant the seeds of good health, happiness, prosperity, and spiritual fulfillment.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Spiritual Therapies

Why should I pray to be new again?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Every day we must find some way to ask spirit for clarity. Tailorthe prayer below to your own needs ...
How can I utilize the law of karma to improve my life?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
If you subscribe to the law of karma, you may define it in simplistic terms as “you get back what yo...
How Do Rituals Like Chanting Contribute to Healing?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?
What Is Mind/Body Spirituality?