Why should I pray to be new again?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Every day we must find some way to ask spirit for clarity. Tailorthe prayer below to your own needs by specifically naming what youare confused about. Is it who to trust? Is it how to be understoodand heard by others? Is it the inability to make a choice when morethan one direction attracts you - or do there seem to be no choicesat all?

Asking for clarity opens the way for everything spirit wants tobring you. Without clarity, you wouldn't be able to notice orreceive its messages.

God and Spirit, I'm in a fog today.
Give me clarity in mind and heart.
Release me from my confusion, which is born of the past.
Let me see everything as if for the first time.
Shower unknown blessings upon me,
Surprise me with joy,And let me be renewed in your ways.
Amen.

Continue Learning about Spiritual Therapies

Do spirituality and religion have health benefits?
Sharine ForbesSharine Forbes
Cross-cultural ideologies allows for an examination of the relationship between cultural life experi...
What is the beginner's mind in Zen Buddhism?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
The beginner's mind of Zen Buddhism allows one to perceive life anew in each moment with freshne...
Are We Too Dependent On Technology?
Are We Too Dependent On Technology?
What Is Synchrodestiny?
What Is Synchrodestiny?