How can a chiropractor correct a subluxation of the spine?

Michael C. Smatt, DC
Chiropractic Medicine
A chiropractor can correct a subluxation of the spine by moving vertebra in the spine that are out of alignment back into place. In this video, chiropractor Michael Smatt, DC, demonstrates how correction of a subluxation of the spine is performed.
A subluxation is corrected with chiropractic adjustments. For example, spinal exercises may be used to reinforce the normal alignment. Also, regular adjustments can remove recurring subluxation. Spinal adjustments restore nerve energy to allow for healing.

Continue Learning about Spine

How can I prevent spine problems?
Reston Hospital CenterReston Hospital Center
Genetics play a big role in spinal injuries and back problems, though weight, smoking and other fact...
What conditions can be treated with spine surgery?
Alaska Regional HospitalAlaska Regional Hospital
Spinal surgery treats spinal tumors, spinal stenosis, discs, and more.
How Can I Reduce Back Pain from a Slipped Disc?
What is the Benefit of Foam Rolling?
What is the Benefit of Foam Rolling?