Side effects of radiation therapy are different for everybody. For most people, symptoms do not start right away, but may start after several treatments have been done. Common symptoms are tiredness, upset stomach and vomiting, skin irritation, and headache. Hair loss may occur. Children who undergo radiation therapy may experience problems in learning and motor development later on.
- Q How do medications treat spinal cord tumors?
- Q Will my spinal cord tumor recur?
- Q What is the treatment for spinal cord tumors?
- Q What are spinal tumors?
- Q What is the rate of incidence of spinal cord tumors?
- Q How do other illnesses affect spinal cord tumors?