Side effects of radiation therapy are different for everybody. For most people, symptoms do not start right away, but may start after several treatments have been done. Common symptoms are tiredness, upset stomach and vomiting, skin irritation, and headache. Hair loss may occur. Children who undergo radiation therapy may experience problems in learning and motor development later on.
- Q How do other illnesses affect spinal cord tumors?
- Q How is benign tumor on the spinal cord treated?
- Q What factors affect my chances of recovery from spinal cord tumors?
- Q Are spinal cord tumors life-threatening?
- Q How is radiation therapy used to treat spinal cord tumors?
- Q How is surgery used to treat spinal cord tumors?