Side effects of radiation therapy are different for everybody. For most people, symptoms do not start right away, but may start after several treatments have been done. Common symptoms are tiredness, upset stomach and vomiting, skin irritation, and headache. Hair loss may occur. Children who undergo radiation therapy may experience problems in learning and motor development later on.
- Q What factors affect my chances of recovery from spinal cord tumors?
- Q Is there a cure for spinal cord tumors?
- Q How is stereotactic radiosurgery used to treat spinal tumors?
- Q What is the treatment for spinal cord tumors?
- Q Will my spinal cord tumor recur?
- Q How do other illnesses affect spinal cord tumors?