Side effects of radiation therapy are different for everybody. For most people, symptoms do not start right away, but may start after several treatments have been done. Common symptoms are tiredness, upset stomach and vomiting, skin irritation, and headache. Hair loss may occur. Children who undergo radiation therapy may experience problems in learning and motor development later on.
- Q What factors affect my chances of recovery from spinal cord tumors?
- Q How is surgery used to treat spinal cord tumors?
- Q How quickly do spinal cord tumors grow?
- Q How is benign tumor on the spinal cord treated?
- Q What are spinal tumors?
- Q What is the rate of incidence of spinal cord tumors?