Side effects of radiation therapy are different for everybody. For most people, symptoms do not start right away, but may start after several treatments have been done. Common symptoms are tiredness, upset stomach and vomiting, skin irritation, and headache. Hair loss may occur. Children who undergo radiation therapy may experience problems in learning and motor development later on.
- Q Is there a cure for spinal cord tumors?
- Q Are spinal cord tumors life-threatening?
- Q What is the treatment for spinal cord tumors?
- Q How is stereotactic radiosurgery used to treat spinal tumors?
- Q How is benign tumor on the spinal cord treated?
- Q Are spinal cord tumors different in children and adults?