How do I manage my partial spinal cord injury on a daily basis?

Managing a partial spinal cord injury can involve a wide range of steps depending on the severity of the injury. Assistance from medical professionals will usually be required to help you manage the symptoms of the injury. In most cases, some form of rehabilitation will be required to help you regain all or a portion of movement and sensation.

Continue Learning about Spinal Cord Injuries

What are possible complications after spine surgery?
Largo Medical CenterLargo Medical Center
Bleeding, infection and neurological injuries are complications associated with spine surgery.
What are the different types of spinal cord injuries?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
There are different types of spinal cord injuries. The types of problems that occur depend on which ...
How Will We Use Exoskeleton Technology in the Future?
What Would an Exoskeleton Mean for Someone Who Is Paralyzed?