How do I manage my partial spinal cord injury on a daily basis?

Managing a partial spinal cord injury can involve a wide range of steps depending on the severity of the injury. Assistance from medical professionals will usually be required to help you manage the symptoms of the injury. In most cases, some form of rehabilitation will be required to help you regain all or a portion of movement and sensation.

Continue Learning about Spinal Cord Injuries

What happens when the spinal cord is injured?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
A spinal cord injury usually begins with a sudden, traumatic blow to the spine that fractures or dis...
What is central cord syndrome?
Luke Macyszyn, MDLuke Macyszyn, MD
Central cord syndrome is commonly caused by a hyperextension injury in an older adult. Adults will h...
What Would an Exoskeleton Mean for Someone Who Is Paralyzed?
Who Controls the Exso Exoskeleton?
Who Controls the Exso Exoskeleton?