How do I manage my partial spinal cord injury on a daily basis?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Managing a partial spinal cord injury can involve a wide range of steps depending on the severity of the injury. Assistance from medical professionals will usually be required to help you manage the symptoms of the injury. In most cases, some form of rehabilitation will be required to help you regain all or a portion of movement and sensation.

Continue Learning about Spinal Cord Injuries

What are complications of spinal cord injuries?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Spinal cord injuries can lead to many complications. When a spinal cord injury results in paralysis,...
What is a spinal cord injury?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
A spinal cord injury is an acute and traumatic injury to the spine. The injury may weaken the spine ...
When would surgery be considered to treat spinal injuries?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Surgery is more likely to be considered to treat spinal injury if the spinal injury threatens to com...
How Will We Use Exoskeleton Technology in the Future?