How can my healthcare team help with my spinal cord injury?

You should have your own healthcare team to help with your spinal cord injury. It's important to tell them about any problems you're having. They're there to help you cope with your injury and to teach you ways of taking care of yourself. Your team will give you medicines if you have pain, and offer treatments to help with sweating, headaches, and feeling faint. Your team will also advise you on your diet so you stay as healthy as possible, and they'll give you tips for when you get too hot or too cold.

Continue Learning about Spinal Cord Injuries

What limitations will I have after spine surgery?
Southern Hills HospitalSouthern Hills Hospital
After spine surgery, the three limitations are called the BLTs: no bending, no lifting and no twisti...
Who will be on my healthcare team if I have a spinal cord injury?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
A healthcare team responsible for helping those with spinal cord injuries includes doctors, nurses, ...
Walking Again with the Help of an Exoskeleton
Who Controls the Exso Exoskeleton?
Who Controls the Exso Exoskeleton?