Are there alternative treatments for partial spinal cord injuries?

There are a number of experimental treatments now being used for partial spinal cord injuries. One such treatment involves quickly cooling the spine in order to reduce swelling. Other treatments attempt to regenerate nerves in the spine through the use of drugs or injections of white blood cells.

Continue Learning about Spinal Cord Injuries

What are symptoms of a spinal cord injury?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Symptoms of a spinal cord injury depend on what part of the spinal cord is damaged. If the spinal co...
How can my healthcare team help with my spinal cord injury?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
You should have your own healthcare team to help with your spinal cord injury. It's important to tel...
What Would an Exoskeleton Mean for Someone Who Is Paralyzed?
Who Controls the Exso Exoskeleton?
Who Controls the Exso Exoskeleton?