Why is Pranic Healing most concerned with the inner aura?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Of your body’s three auras - outer, inner, and health - Pranic Healing is most concerned with the inner aura. The inner aura is composed of the prana emanating from the chakras and the meridians. Thus, it is on the inner aura that you perform the energy manipulation techniques of scanning (feeling energetic disturbances), sweeping (cleaning away energetic congestion), and energizing (supplementing areas of pranic deficiency).

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How do I end my session on practicing Pranic Healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
End a session in which you practice on someone else by cutting cords. Any time you work energeticall...
How do I cut my cords?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Stand for this exercise. No warm-up is necessary, but you should invoke, take a couple of pranic bre...
How should I begin a Pranic Healing session?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Begin practice/healing session by invoking. As you work with more energy that comes from outside you...
How can I stabilize my projected prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Prana is fluid, and freshly projected prana is particularly fluid, so you need to stabilize it to ma...