What is sweeping in Pranic Healing?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Sweeping is the Pranic Healing method of ensuring energetic cleanliness by manually removing contamination, or dirty energy, from your aura. Sweeping is the second of the three energy manipulation techniques.

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How do I keep my sweeping/energizing arm clean?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
As you sweep, you will find that your hand and arm may feel heavy. This is partly due to the repetit...
How can I clean my energetic contamination with a salt bath?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, you’ll need a 26-ounce container of table salt. It doesn’t make any difference en...
What is energetic anatomy?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Pranic Healing teaches that illness and health problems result from disturbances to the flow of pran...
How do I need to scan my body to establish my chakral baseline?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The most complete picture of specific energetic indicators of health comes from scanning all eleven ...