What are the sex chakra and the basic chakra?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The sex chakra is located behind the pubic bone. In men, this is behind the base of the penis; in women behind the G-spot. The sex chakra controls the pelvic organs, including the bladder, the prostate (in men), the uterus and ovaries (in women), and the sexual organs.

The basic chakra is located at the base of the spine, at the tailbone or coccyx. The basic chakra controls the bones, the muscles, the soft tissue and blood production, as well as the adrenal glands. It also controls the body’s general vitality and energy level.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

What is sweeping in Pranic Healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Sweeping is the Pranic Healing method of ensuring energetic cleanliness by manually removing con...
How do I practice using colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
It’s understood that you may continue to practice on other people as you wish or are able. Here is t...
What are the different types of chakras that my energetic anatomy has?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Your energetic anatomy has three types of chakras: major chakras, which are 3 to 4 inches in diamete...
How should I begin a Pranic Healing session?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Begin practice/healing session by invoking. As you work with more energy that comes from outside you...