What are ajna chakra and throat chakra?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The ajna chakra is located between the eyebrows and energizes and controls the pituitary gland and endocrine system. The ajna is also important because it is the seat of our will power and conscious thought processes.

The throat chakra is located at the Adam’s apple and controls the throat, trachea, larynx, esophagus, thyroid gland, and lymphatic system. The throat chakra is also connected to the sex chakra, as it is the upper center of creativity, while the sex chakra is the lower center of creativity.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How do I keep my sweeping/energizing arm clean?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
As you sweep, you will find that your hand and arm may feel heavy. This is partly due to the repetit...
How can I perform pranic anesthesia for pain relief?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
(Note: Pranic anesthesia is used before a procedure only, e.g., dental work. Don’t use it to numb an...
How can I prevent physical ailments from occurring using prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. The energy body is ...
What are the visualization tips for scanning my back chakras?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
There are different ways to visualize yourself, and no one method works best for everyone, but here ...