What are ajna chakra and throat chakra?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The ajna chakra is located between the eyebrows and energizes and controls the pituitary gland and endocrine system. The ajna is also important because it is the seat of our will power and conscious thought processes.

The throat chakra is located at the Adam’s apple and controls the throat, trachea, larynx, esophagus, thyroid gland, and lymphatic system. The throat chakra is also connected to the sex chakra, as it is the upper center of creativity, while the sex chakra is the lower center of creativity.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

Why is Pranic Healing on other people considered a good service?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
One very good way to offer service is to perform healings on other people. This form of service can ...
How can I stabilize my projected prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Prana is fluid, and freshly projected prana is particularly fluid, so you need to stabilize it to ma...
How can I perform general Pranic Healing sweepings?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform general sweeping, you use both hands in long, slow, graceful, hands-cupped movements. Thi...
How can I perform local sweeping of chakras of another person?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, you’ll use the front solar plexus chakra as your target. Stand for this exercise....