How do I need to scan my body to establish my chakral baseline?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The most complete picture of specific energetic indicators of health comes from scanning all eleven major chakras to determine the size and strength of each. As you did in establishing your general energetic baseline, you scan your chakras sequentially in several sets in order to ensure consistent, accurate readings. Once you become a more proficient scanner, you can scan for the depth, strength, and width of your chakras in a single set. The direction and sequence in which you scan your chakras does not affect the quality of your readings. But, so that you have some order and structure in the early stages of your practice, this sequence is recommended: crown, forehead, ajna, throat, front heart, front solar plexus, front spleen, navel, sex, basic, meng mein, back spleen, back solar plexus, and back heart.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

What are the chakras having front and back aspects?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The heart chakra is in the center of the chest and has two aspects: a front and a back heart chakra....
How does the cord-cutting technique mitigate emotional contamination?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You establish energetic cords automatically with whatever you turn your attention to. These cords ar...
How can I perform local sweeping of chakras of another person?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, you’ll use the front solar plexus chakra as your target. Stand for this exercise....
Why is Pranic Healing most concerned with the inner aura?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Of your body’s three auras - outer, inner, and health - Pranic Healing is most concerned with the in...