How do I need to scan my body to establish my chakral baseline?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The most complete picture of specific energetic indicators of health comes from scanning all eleven major chakras to determine the size and strength of each. As you did in establishing your general energetic baseline, you scan your chakras sequentially in several sets in order to ensure consistent, accurate readings. Once you become a more proficient scanner, you can scan for the depth, strength, and width of your chakras in a single set. The direction and sequence in which you scan your chakras does not affect the quality of your readings. But, so that you have some order and structure in the early stages of your practice, this sequence is recommended: crown, forehead, ajna, throat, front heart, front solar plexus, front spleen, navel, sex, basic, meng mein, back spleen, back solar plexus, and back heart.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

What are the sex chakra and the basic chakra?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The sex chakra is located behind the pubic bone. In men, this is behind the base of the penis; in wo...
What is energetic anatomy?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Pranic Healing teaches that illness and health problems result from disturbances to the flow of pran...
What are the basic principles for the use of prana in self-healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
There are seven basic principles regarding the use of prana in self-healing. These simple laws under...
How do I end my session on practicing Pranic Healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
End a session in which you practice on someone else by cutting cords. Any time you work energeticall...