How can I prevent physical ailments from occurring using prana?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. The energy body is the template, or mold, for the physical body; it surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body. Thus, health problems occur first as irregularities or disturbances in the energy body before they become symptoms or full-blown health problems in the physical body. By treating problems at the energetic level, you heal the physical body. Additionally, through regular energy-generation exercises and proactive steps to keep the energy body clean, you help prevent physical ailments from occurring and greatly diminish their effects if they do physically manifest.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How can I clean my energetic contamination with a salt bath?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, you’ll need a 26-ounce container of table salt. It doesn’t make any difference en...
Why should I perform energy cleaning before Pranic Healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Here’s a way to look at the healing state. Electrical current passes easily through high-grade wire ...
How can I scan my back chakras?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand during this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.1.        Us...
How do I practice using colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
It’s understood that you may continue to practice on other people as you wish or are able. Here is t...