How can I prevent physical ailments from occurring using prana?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. The energy body is the template, or mold, for the physical body; it surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body. Thus, health problems occur first as irregularities or disturbances in the energy body before they become symptoms or full-blown health problems in the physical body. By treating problems at the energetic level, you heal the physical body. Additionally, through regular energy-generation exercises and proactive steps to keep the energy body clean, you help prevent physical ailments from occurring and greatly diminish their effects if they do physically manifest.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How can I establish my chakral baseline?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand during this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.Scan your 11...
How do I cut my cords?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Stand for this exercise. No warm-up is necessary, but you should invoke, take a couple of pranic bre...
How can I stabilize my projected prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Prana is fluid, and freshly projected prana is particularly fluid, so you need to stabilize it to ma...
How did Pranic Healing come into practice?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Pranic Healing was created by a Chinese-Filipino spiritual teacher and energy master named Grandmast...