Why is Pranic Healing on other people considered a good service?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

One very good way to offer service is to perform healings on other people. This form of service can also benefit you directly and quickly, for when you work on someone else’s physical ailments, you often experience healing yourself. There are two reasons for this: First, the prana that you draw in passes through your energetic anatomy and has a cleansing and energizing effect on you. Second, you build up good karma with your service to another person in need. So in healing others, you may find yourself healed too. As Grandmaster Choa is fond of saying, “You cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without illuminating your own.”

After performing Pranic Healing on another person, students frequently report that they feel uplifted and energized. Kathleen Foronjy says she feels “cleaner and [more] peaceful in my heart.” Tiffany Cano and many others experience that their own chakras become “larger and more activated.” Scott Alexander says that, even after practicing Pranic Healing for two years, “one of the most surprising things I have noticed is how I feel after providing a treatment for someone. I feel really calm, quiet, centered, and totally energized. It is like I have been given a gift of extra life force for just being of service.”

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How does the Pranic Healing energizing system work?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The Pranic Healing energizing system combines three external prana-generation techniques -  pranic b...
How can I perform the 10-Sweep Routine general self-sweeping exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand for this exercise. Perform your standard warm-up, except you don’t have a subje...
How can I stabilize my projected prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Prana is fluid, and freshly projected prana is particularly fluid, so you need to stabilize it to ma...
How can I establish my chakral baseline?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand during this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.Scan your 11...