How can I perform general Pranic Healing sweepings?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
To perform general sweeping, you use both hands in long, slow, graceful, hands-cupped movements. This induces what is called the healing state, a condition of advanced physical and mental relaxation in which you are optimally receptive to healing energy - and to healing. People describe this super-relaxed state as “a tremendous release of tension,” “all the heaviness is gone,” or “a feeling of lightness.” This relaxation is due to removal of dirty prana from the energy body and indirect clearing of negative emotions. As you sweep away the energetic blockages or functional boundaries from your aura, your body and mind fully relax.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How do I need to scan my body to establish my chakral baseline?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The most complete picture of specific energetic indicators of health comes from scanning all eleven ...
Why is Pranic Healing preferred over acupuncture and chi kung?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
While it is based upon some of the tenets that underpin both acupuncture and chi kung, Pranic Healin...
How do I keep my sweeping/energizing arm clean?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
As you sweep, you will find that your hand and arm may feel heavy. This is partly due to the repetit...
How can I establish my chakral baseline?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand during this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.Scan your 11...