How can I stabilize my projected prana?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Prana is fluid, and freshly projected prana is particularly fluid, so you need to stabilize it to make sure it stays where it is directed. After you complete an energizing technique and are satisfied that the formerly deficient area is now full, stabilize in one of two ways: Either form an intent that the prana stay there and say “stabilize” three times; or visualize yourself painting the area or chakra with light blue. (Blue prana has a minimizing, slowing, or inhibiting effect.) You may simply imagine dipping your projecting hand into a can of light blue paint and then gently making three passes over the area.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

Can I take a salt shower to clean my energetic contamination?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
If you don’t have access to a bathtub, you can still cleanse yourself with salt. Simply take a conta...
How did Pranic Healing come into practice?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Pranic Healing was created by a Chinese-Filipino spiritual teacher and energy master named Grandmast...
How should I begin a Pranic Healing session?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Begin practice/healing session by invoking. As you work with more energy that comes from outside you...
What is local self-sweeping?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
This technique combines local sweeping on another person with your preferred visualization technique...