How can I perform pranic anesthesia for pain relief?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

(Note: Pranic anesthesia is used before a procedure only, e.g., dental work. Don’t use it to numb an injury that needs to be repaired. Use another remedy instead, perhaps the ones for sprains/athletic injuries or arthritis/joint inflammation.)

Perform the following steps to provide pranic anesthesia for pain relief:

1. Affected area: Energize with light whitish-greenish-blue for two to three cycles of pranic breathing. Visualize the energy filling up the area.

2. Energize with medium blue for two to three cycles of pranic breathing. (Note: This is one of the very few times you’ll use a darker color.)

3. Energize with light whitish-violet for one cycle of pranic breathing.

4. Stabilize.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

What is Reiki?
Jeffrey Gardere, PhDJeffrey Gardere, PhD
Reike is an ancient form of natural healing where masters manipulate energy and frequencies in the b...
How do I practice Pranic Healing on pregnant women?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
If you work with a woman who is or may be pregnant, you should practice only scanning and mild sweep...
What exercise shows how attitude affects my supply of prana and health?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
It’s easier to do this exercise with two people, but you can perform it on a visualization of yourse...
How did Pranic Healing come into practice?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Pranic Healing was created by a Chinese-Filipino spiritual teacher and energy master named Grandmast...