What soups and protein foods can I eat while following a soft diet?

Stephen Wechsler
Chiropractic Medicine
Mung bean soup has a lot of protein and complex carbohydrates. These are small and easily digestible and can be cooked to make a soft soup. You can find the recipe and demo of the soup on DrSteveRadio.com or search for mung bean soup on Dr. Oz recipes. For spices and ingredients you can go to your health food or Asian grocery store or BayanBotanicals.com or VadikHerbs.com

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Boost Your Brain Health: The MIND Diet
Boost Your Brain Health: The MIND Diet
Craig Breslow, dubbed “the smartest man in baseball,” pitched for seven MLB teams, including the Cleveland Indians in 2008. That was after he attended...
What is the 28-Day Diet?
Michelle Carlson, NASM Elite TrainerMichelle Carlson, NASM Elite Trainer
Every "diet" seems to have a 28 day promise to it these days! 28 day diets (no matter which plan) wo...
Can I take medications or supplements while on the FODMAP elimination diet?
Patsy CatsosPatsy Catsos
If you take any medications or use any other treatments for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), do not c...
How Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treated?