What is carb-cycling?

Chris Powell
Fitness

Carb-cycling is a nutrition method that consists of alternating between high-carb and low-carb days, which helps keep the body's metabolism working optimally. Watch as celebrity fitness trainer Chris Powell explains carb-cycling and why it works.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

What ingredients should I avoid on the FODMAP elimination diet?
Patsy CatsosPatsy Catsos
The FODMAPS elimination diet is based on limiting "FODMAPS" in the diet. FODMAPS stands for Fermenta...
What appetizers can I order when eating out and on a kidney diet?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
If you're eating out and on a kidney diet, it is probably best to skip appetizers unless you are goi...
What are some detox foods?
Kimberly SnyderKimberly Snyder
Some key detoxifying foods include raw vegetables (a lot of fiber), lemons and lots of fresh water. ...
What protein foods should I avoid on the FODMAP elimination diet?
Patsy CatsosPatsy Catsos