What foods should I avoid on a gluten-free diet?

If you're sensitive to gluten, you need to know what foods to avoid and which are safe to eat. In this video, physician-researcher and Dr. Oz Show guest Dr. Neal Barnard explains a fail-safe way to start.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

A Vegetarian Diet’s Hidden Gifts and Super Traps
If you think switching to a no-meat diet will take pounds off quicker than Gypsy Rose Lee shed her costume (about which she said -- “I wasn’t naked, I...
What are the possible benefits of a wheat-free diet?
William Davis, MDWilliam Davis, MD
The benefits of eliminating wheat from your diet include weight loss, lowering of blood sugar, and a...
What can I eat for breakfast when eating out and on a kidney diet?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Breakfast may be one of the easiest meals to eat out if you're on a kidney diet. Most restaurants of...
How Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treated?