What foods should I avoid on a gluten-free diet?

If you're sensitive to gluten, you need to know what foods to avoid and which are safe to eat. In this video, physician-researcher and Dr. Oz Show guest Dr. Neal Barnard explains a fail-safe way to start.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Boost Your Brain Health: The MIND Diet
Boost Your Brain Health: The MIND Diet
Craig Breslow, dubbed “the smartest man in baseball,” pitched for seven MLB teams, including the Cleveland Indians in 2008. That was after he attended...
Do I need to plan ahead if I want to eat out and am on a special diet?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Always try to follow your diet as closely as possible. Plan ahead. Ask your dietitian for advice bef...
How should I eat after a FODMAP diet challenge?
Patsy CatsosPatsy Catsos
The FODMAPS elimination diet is based on limiting "FODMAPS" in the diet. FODMAPS stands for Fermenta...
Do I need to go on a detox diet?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Cleaning up your diet can help with food addiction, which I believe is very real. It's not a metapho...