What are the possible benefits of a wheat-free diet?

William Davis, MD
The benefits of eliminating wheat from your diet include weight loss, lowering of blood sugar, and a reduction of GI, autoimmune, joint and skin issues. Watch as I explain the many benefits of a wheat-free diet.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Vegan Diet Deficiencies
Vegan Diet Deficiencies
When two-time Grammy winner Jason Mraz sings I Won’t Give Up, he might be crooning about his steadfast commitment to a vegan lifestyle. He grows flats...
How will I feel on a detox diet?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
In the process of making over your body chemistry with a healthful diet, it is not unusual to fe...
How do I follow an alkaline diet?
Curious about an alkaline diet? Watch as I join Dr. Oz to discuss how exactly to follow the alkaline...
How Effective Is the HCG Diet for Weight Loss?