What should I know before I try a wheat-free diet?

William Davis, MD
Before you start a wheat-free diet, it's important to know that you will experience some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms like fatigue, nausea, headaches and even depression. Watch cardiologist and author William Davis, MD, explain what to expect. 

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Your Guide to Intermittent Fasting
Your Guide to Intermittent Fasting
You may opt for one fad diet or another—Paleo, Keto, Alkaline (Tom Brady’s) or Carb Cycling—but none of them take into account an essential truth abou...
What are the possible benefits of a wheat-free diet?
William Davis, MDWilliam Davis, MD
The benefits of eliminating wheat from your diet include weight loss, lowering of blood sugar, and a...
Why do FODMAPs foods cause IBS symptoms in some people and not in others?
Patsy CatsosPatsy Catsos
FODMAPS stands for Fermentable Oligo-, Di- and Mono-saccharides And Polyols. Specifically, some of t...
How Effective Is the HCG Diet for Weight Loss?