An anti-inflammatory diet should consist primarily of whole foods with an emphasis on plant-based foods including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Healthy fats from olive oil, avocado, nuts, seeds, as well as omega-3 from fatty fish, walnuts and flax seed are also important. Getting enough dietary fiber is also important and should be gotten from many of the whole foods already mentioned, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds.
- Q What are the health benefits of a living food diet?
- Q What is a food combining diet?
- Q What should I know before I try the cake diet?
- Q What diet is best for the adrenal system?
- Q How can I limit my protein intake when eating out and on a kidney diet?
- Q What is an anti-inflammatory diet?