What is a living food diet?

Howard S. Smith
Pain Medicine
A living food (LF) diet is an uncooked vegan diet, consisting of fruits, vegetables and roots, berries, nuts, germinated seeds and sprouts. It is filled with the richest sources of vitamins C and E, and carotenoids.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Flex Your Flexitarian Muscles
Flex Your Flexitarian Muscles
Worldwide, vegetarians overwhelmingly outnumber meat-eaters! According to a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, around 4 billion folk...
What can I drink when eating out and on a kidney diet?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
When dining away from home and on a kidney diet, it is important to limit fluids. Many beverages you...
What can I eat when I’m on a detox diet?
Sharon Richter, RDSharon Richter, RD
When on a detox diet you can eat organic fruits, vegetables, hormone free chicken, fish and use any ...
How Effective Is the HCG Diet for Weight Loss?