Do I need to plan ahead if I want to eat out and am on a special diet?

Always try to follow your diet as closely as possible. Plan ahead. Ask your dietitian for advice before you attend a special social function where food will be served.

When dining out, the choice of the restaurant is critical. You may want to look up the menu online before you go or phone ahead to ask some questions about the menu. Restaurants that serve a wide variety of foods make eating out easier.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Flex Your Flexitarian Muscles
Flex Your Flexitarian Muscles
Worldwide, vegetarians overwhelmingly outnumber meat-eaters! According to a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, around 4 billion folk...
How Do I Treat Gas and Bloating If I Have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
How Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treated?
Do Probiotics Have Any Side Effects?
Do Probiotics Have Any Side Effects?