Can I eat out if I’m on a special diet?

Dining out can be enjoyable even when you must follow a special diet. You simply need to choose your foods more carefully. Before eating out, it is important to understand your diet. If you have any questions, discuss them with your dietitian.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Flex Your Flexitarian Muscles
Flex Your Flexitarian Muscles
Worldwide, vegetarians overwhelmingly outnumber meat-eaters! According to a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, around 4 billion folk...
What is a soft diet?
Jessica CrandallJessica Crandall
A soft diet is commonly recommended for someone who May choke easilyHas trouble swallowingHas pain w...
What should I know before I try a wheat-free diet?
William Davis, MDWilliam Davis, MD
Before you start a wheat-free diet, it's important to know that you will experience some unpleasant ...
How Effective Is the HCG Diet for Weight Loss?