Can I eat out if I’m on a special diet?

Dining out can be enjoyable even when you must follow a special diet. You simply need to choose your foods more carefully. Before eating out, it is important to understand your diet. If you have any questions, discuss them with your dietitian.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

You Don't Have to Be Vegetarian to Live Longer
Once again, headline-grabbing health news is sending folks into a whirl, just like…well…exactly which political news story should we cite? How about t...
What is a diabetic diet?
There is no such thing as a diabetes (diabetic) diet. No foods are completely off limits for most pe...
How effective is the HCG diet for weight loss?
Craig B. Primack, MDCraig B. Primack, MD
Bariatric medicine specialist Dr. Craig Primack discusses how effective the HCG diet is for weig...
How Do I Treat Gas and Bloating If I Have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?