Can I eat out if I’m on a special diet?

Dining out can be enjoyable even when you must follow a special diet. You simply need to choose your foods more carefully. Before eating out, it is important to understand your diet. If you have any questions, discuss them with your dietitian.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Special Diets

Special Diets

Looking for a gluten-free diet plan? What about a detox diet? Perhaps you are lactose intolerant and need to have special diet recipes? Any time you make changes in your eating habits with a specific goal, you're on a special diet...

. Meal planning is especially important for these types of special diets. You need to be prepared for unexpected occasions, travel and sickness. Get the facts on these special diet plans and recipes to ensure you have success in making changes to your eating habits.