Can I eat out if I’m on a special diet?

Dining out can be enjoyable even when you must follow a special diet. You simply need to choose your foods more carefully. Before eating out, it is important to understand your diet. If you have any questions, discuss them with your dietitian.

Continue Learning about Special Diets

Designing a Healthy Gluten-Free Diet
Designing a Healthy Gluten-Free Diet
Amazon.com lists more than 15,000 entries for books on going gluten-free (GF). Clearly GF is a major dietary trend. But before you switch to a GF diet...
Boost Your Brain Health: The MIND Diet
Boost Your Brain Health: The MIND Diet
Craig Breslow, dubbed “the smartest man in baseball,” pitched for seven MLB teams, including the Cleveland Indians in 2008. That was after he attended...
What can I eat for breakfast when eating out and on a kidney diet?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Breakfast may be one of the easiest meals to eat out if you're on a kidney diet. Most restaurants of...
What foods should I avoid while on an anti-inflammatory diet?
Eva B. Cwynar, MDEva B. Cwynar, MD
Below is a list of inflammatory foods, which are to be avoided or chosen less often on an anti-i...