Somatic pain refers to pain that occurs in the outer layers of the body, such as the skin and muscles. While cutaneous somatic pain refers to pain in the skin, deep somatic pain refers to pain that a person might feel in muscles or bone. Deep somatic pain can be caused by an injury or an illness.
- Q How do I manage my deep somatic pain on a daily basis?
- Q How does deep somatic pain affect the body?
- Q Is there a cure for deep somatic pain?
- Q How do other illnesses affect deep somatic pain?
- Q Why is superficial somatic pain also called cutaneous pain?
- Q What causes superficial somatic pain?