Somatic pain refers to pain that occurs in the outer layers of the body, such as the skin and muscles. While cutaneous somatic pain refers to pain in the skin, deep somatic pain refers to pain that a person might feel in muscles or bone. Deep somatic pain can be caused by an injury or an illness.
- Q What are the treatment options for deep somatic pain?
- Q Can superficial somatic pain be prevented?
- Q What are the symptoms of deep somatic pain?
- Q Is there a cure for deep somatic pain?
- Q Can a tick bite cause deep somatic pain?
- Q What causes superficial somatic pain?