Somatic pain refers to pain that occurs in the outer layers of the body, such as the skin and muscles. While cutaneous somatic pain refers to pain in the skin, deep somatic pain refers to pain that a person might feel in muscles or bone. Deep somatic pain can be caused by an injury or an illness.
- Q How do other illnesses affect deep somatic pain?
- Q Is there a cure for deep somatic pain?
- Q Can deep somatic pain be prevented?
- Q What are the treatment options for superficial somatic pain?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my deep somatic pain?
- Q What is superficial somatic pain?