Social anxiety disorders can have profound effects on a person's daily life. Some people with these disorders may be unable to eat with other people, use public restrooms, or assert themselves in social situations. Poor self-esteem and lack of interpersonal skills may also be caused by social anxiety disorders.
- Q How common are social anxiety disorders?
- Q What should I know to care for someone who has social anxiety disorders?
- Q Can medication help with my adjustment disorder?
- Q What mental disorders are similar to schizophrenia?
- Q What is wealth addiction?
- Q What causes dissociative identity disorder?