Social anxiety disorders can have profound effects on a person's daily life. Some people with these disorders may be unable to eat with other people, use public restrooms, or assert themselves in social situations. Poor self-esteem and lack of interpersonal skills may also be caused by social anxiety disorders.
- Q Why do some people not get help for mental disorders?
- Q What is the treatment for dissociative identity disorder?
- Q What should I know to care for someone who has social anxiety disorders?
- Q What can I do to get my dissociative identity disorder in better control?
- Q What causes adjustment disorder in veterans?
- Q What is Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID)?