Social anxiety disorders can have profound effects on a person's daily life. Some people with these disorders may be unable to eat with other people, use public restrooms, or assert themselves in social situations. Poor self-esteem and lack of interpersonal skills may also be caused by social anxiety disorders.
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat adjustment disorder?
- Q What is a hallucination?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat mental disorders?
- Q How common is adjustment disorder in veterans?
- Q What is adjustment disorder with depressed mood?
- Q What are natural treatments for psychiatric disorders?