Social anxiety disorders can have profound effects on a person's daily life. Some people with these disorders may be unable to eat with other people, use public restrooms, or assert themselves in social situations. Poor self-esteem and lack of interpersonal skills may also be caused by social anxiety disorders.
- Q What is adjustment disorder in veterans?
- Q How common are social anxiety disorders?
- Q What causes adjustment disorder in veterans?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat adjustment disorder?
- Q What is adjustment disorder with anxiety?
- Q Can adjustment disorder lead to other health problems?