Social anxiety disorders can have profound effects on a person's daily life. Some people with these disorders may be unable to eat with other people, use public restrooms, or assert themselves in social situations. Poor self-esteem and lack of interpersonal skills may also be caused by social anxiety disorders.
- Q What are delusions?
- Q What types of mental disorders are common in children and teens?
- Q Is recovery from mental health conditions such as schizophrenia possible?
- Q Is there a cure for trichotillomania?
- Q What happens to people who have dissociative identity disorder?
- Q How common are social anxiety disorders?