Social anxiety disorders can have profound effects on a person's daily life. Some people with these disorders may be unable to eat with other people, use public restrooms, or assert themselves in social situations. Poor self-esteem and lack of interpersonal skills may also be caused by social anxiety disorders.
- Q What are possible complications of psychiatric disorders?
- Q What cultural factors can affect how mental disorders are approached?
- Q Can medication help with my adjustment disorder?
- Q What is Librax used for?
- Q How can family members support a veteran with adjustment disorder?
- Q What is adjustment disorder in veterans?