What can I do if my partner snores?

You think secondhand smoke is bad? Think about secondhand sleep. Spouses lose an average of one hour a night of sleep because of their partners' snoring (not continuous, but a cumulative effect of a minute here and there). If you're suffering, earphones playing white noise or meditation-type music can help. So can separate bedrooms.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

From the Authors of the #1 Bestselling YOU: On A Diet and YOU: On a WalkWouldn't you like to know how to prevent your body from aging badly? Most of us believe that at age 40 or so, we begin the slow...

Continue Learning about Snoring

Can My Partner's Snoring Affect My Health?
What Can I Do If My Partner Snores?
What Can I Do If My Partner Snores?
Why Is It Important to Tell My Doctor I Snore Before Having Surgery?
Do People Sleep Better Alone or With a Partner?