How can I snack and still lose weight?

Mindless munching is the downfall of many dieters, but the right snacking decisions can help you lose weight and keep it off. In this video, television personality Rosie O'Donnell shows Dr. Oz the smart substitutions that helped her lose 15 pounds in two months.

Continue Learning about Snacking and Weight Loss

Avoid Those Unhealthy Checkout Line Snacks
Impulse buys are sent your way whenever you wheel a grocery cart into the checkout lane or stroll up to a cash register to pay for a gallon of gas. “H...
The Perfect Snack for Weight Control
The Perfect Snack for Weight Control
Want to stay faithful to your diet or lose more weight? Eat a handful of nuts when you get the munchies. Despite their high fat and calorie count, nu...
How do I stop late night snacking?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Try these tips to avoid late-night snacking: When you find yourself wanting to snack, think about ...
Can I lose weight by eating protein bars?
Ruth FrechmanRuth Frechman
Eating a protein bar for a meal can be an effective way to lose weight, because you are controlling ...