Why is baked tortilla chips with salsa a slimming snack?

Slim strategy: try baked tortilla chips and salsa

Get that salty, crunch from tortilla chips. Pair a serving (12 chips) with ½ cup of store-bought or homemade salsa and you’ll get a full serving of vegetables. This snack weighs in at a little more than 150 nearly fat-free calories. Just be sure to watch the sodium content.

Continue Learning about Snacking and Weight Loss

Slim Down with Green Snacks
Slim Down with Green Snacks
Here's a simple way you can start living greener, and get slimmer in the process. Reach for low-carbon-footprint snacks, suggests nutrition expert Ka...
What snacks can I eat to prevent myself from eating high-fat foods?
Sasson E. Moulavi, MDSasson E. Moulavi, MD
Some great good fat, low fat snack foods are: handful of natural almondslean turkey slicesolivessoy ...
Going Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to Try
Going Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to TryGoing Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to TryGoing Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to TryGoing Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to Try
The right carbohydrates can be part of a healthy diet, but if you choose to forgo them, here are some recipes.
Is Emotional Eating a Common Issue for Men?