Why is baked tortilla chips with salsa a slimming snack?

Slim strategy: try baked tortilla chips and salsa

Get that salty, crunch from tortilla chips. Pair a serving (12 chips) with ½ cup of store-bought or homemade salsa and you’ll get a full serving of vegetables. This snack weighs in at a little more than 150 nearly fat-free calories. Just be sure to watch the sodium content.

Continue Learning about Snacking and Weight Loss

The Perfect Snack for Weight Control
The Perfect Snack for Weight Control
Want to stay faithful to your diet or lose more weight? Eat a handful of nuts when you get the munchies. Despite their high fat and calorie count, nu...
How can I stop eating junk food late at night?
Lyn TurtonLyn Turton
It's important to ask yourself why you are eating late at night.  Did you miss meals during the day ...
How do I stop late night snacking?
Ximena JimenezXimena Jimenez
It will be wise to find what is causing the late night snacking, is it boredom, stress, emotional ea...
4 Smart Snack Habits
4 Smart Snack Habits