Are protein bars a good snack if I'm trying to lose weight?

Getting enough protein is essential if you're trying to lose weight, but protein bars aren't necessarily the best way to get it, says Dr. Oz. Watch the video to learn about a healthy, low-calorie alternative to protein bars.

Continue Learning about Snacking and Weight Loss

Healthy Snacks for Staying Slim
Healthy Snacks for Staying Slim
You can count calories and run marathons to stave off middle-age spread. Or you can simply change what you snack on. In a recent large study, researc...
How do I control my snacking when trying to lose weight?
Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.Marilyn Ricci, M.S., R.D.
This is so difficult. The first step is to remove those tempting foods from your cupboards. Do not b...
Going Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to Try
Going Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to TryGoing Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to TryGoing Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to TryGoing Low-Carb? 8 Snacks to Try
The right carbohydrates can be part of a healthy diet, but if you choose to forgo them, here are some recipes.
What Are Some Tips to Keep Me from Eating Late at Night?