What should I expect when I quit smoking?

You should expect to have withdrawal symptoms such as headaches, irritability, lighheadedness, restlessness, and even depression.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
Does it help to quit smoking with others?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
A study published recently revealed that if you quit smoking with someone else, you have a better ch...
How much does quitting smoking reduce my risk of heart disease and cancer?
Smokers who quit have immediate health benefits: Risk for a heart attack drops sharply just one y...
Do I need to quit smoking before heart surgery?