What should I drink while I quit smoking?

Consider the following when deciding what to drink while quitting smoking:

Switch to non-alcoholic drinks, especially fruit juices, during the first two weeks of withdrawal. Stay away from the places you usually drink alcohol for a while. If you do drink, don&asop;t choose the alcoholic beverages you usually have when smoking. For the first few weeks after quitting, drink only with non-smoking friends. Don&asop;t drink at home or by yourself.

This answer is based on source information from the National Cancer Institute.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What is an effective plan to quit smoking?
An effective plan to quit smoking starts with the decision to quit. Set a date for when you are goin...
What is the best way to quit using nicotine?
There are several options available to people who want to quit using nicotine, including nicotin...
Do You Treat Women Differently than You Treat Men in Cardiaology?