What are some of the side effects from quitting?

Sleep disturbances, irritability, major cravings, increased appetite and attention deficit are some side effects some people experience when they quit smoking.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
How can I quit smoking?
International Bipolar FoundationInternational Bipolar Foundation
Smokers can and do quit smoking, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In fac...
What are the treatment options for nicotine addiction recovery?
Once a patient is truly ready to quit, an action plan should be devised. The first step in this ...
How Many Years Can I Add to My Life By Quitting Smoking?