What are some of the side effects from quitting?

Sleep disturbances, irritability, major cravings, increased appetite and attention deficit are some side effects some people experience when they quit smoking.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
Why should I quit smoking?
You should quit smoking to improve your health. Tobacco use kills more than 440,000 Americans each ...
What should I do while driving when I'm trying to quit smoking?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
Here are a few things to keep in mind for driving while you are trying to quit smoking:Remove the as...
The Best Time to Quit Smoking
The Best Time to Quit Smoking