What is something I can do right away to help a loved one quit smoking?

You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free greeting card shop that will help support your caring ones to practice healthy behaviors and also help them understand how important they are to you.
Something that can be done right away to help a loved one quit smoking is be supportive. Be a motivating factor and not a negative factor. Support the smoker and help them identify why they smoke, what triggers them to smoke, and how you can help them quit smoking.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What are the possible benefits of quitting smoking?
The majority of smokers say they want to quit smoking, but it's a lot easier said than done. But it'...
Should I stop smoking before I try to conceive?
Stop smoking as soon as you can, and definitely before you try and conceive. Your baby's genes are a...
Treating Depression May Help Smokers Kick the Habit