How can I quit smoking if everyone at work smokes?

Get them to quit too.  You will be doing them the best favor you can for their heart, their sex life, their vigor, their memory, and their enjoyment of life.  It is tough, but all your friends quitting at the same time is a great way of supporting one another and of showing you care about them.  
Robert S. Kaufmann, MD
There are not too many buildings that allow you to smoke in the building, I am surprised that there is, but the old saying I have a patient that I saw today that's wife had bypass surgery, a valve replacement, and she smoked and she quit, but her husband continues to smoke. This is a decision you have to make on your own and it is something that you are going to do for yourself. So the point is you need to make up your mind you want to quit smoking and no matter what anybody else does, it is going to be what you do.
Irwin Isaacs
Although the presence of smokers around you is a challenge, you can stop if you truly wish to become a non smoker.
It helps to focus on the reasons you want to quit and how important those reasons are, whether they are health related, family related, or just to improve your lifestyle, for example, by saving the money you spend on cigarettes. Search for support via counseling, other support groups, or a healthcare provider, or use nicotine replacement therapy or medications. Avoid smoking-designated areas and consider seeking out nonsmoking co-workers with whom to associate.
If some of your coworkers light up on the job, the first thing you should do is check the smoking laws that apply to your city and county. Smoking in the workplace is illegal in many cities and states. In most cases, that includes private offices, restaurants, bars and any other indoor environment where people work.

Even if it's legal to smoke in the workplace where you live, that doesn't make it okay. Secondhand smoke is a proven killer. Ask your boss to drag your workplace into the 21st Century by having smokers take their habit outdoors. It may not be an easy conversation, but it's the right thing to do. we

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
Is it possible for people with mental illness to quit smoking?
Like other smokers, smokers with mental illness are interested in quitting, are able to quit, and ha...
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
Don't let these misconceptions keep you from quitting.
Exercise Helps You Quit Smoking Faster
Exercise Helps You Quit Smoking Faster