How can I quit smoking if everyone at home smokes?

You cannot.  You have to have them quit with you.  This is especially true of people at home because the second-hand smoke can re-addict you.  I know that is tough, but it is very tough for a husband to quit if the wife does not, or the wife to quit if the husband does not, and you can support one another and show you love one another by quitting together.  Quitting together is really showing each other your love.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

What are the short-term benefits of quitting smoking?
Within just a few hours of quitting smoking, your body begins to recover from the cigarette smoke th...
What should I expect during meals while trying to quit smoking?
Smoking affects your weight by decreasing your appetite through its stimulant effects and loweri...
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
Do You Treat Women Differently than You Treat Men in Cardiaology?