How does nicotine nasal spray interact with other drugs or food?

Nicotine nasal spray can affect other medications that you take on a regular basis. Stopping or starting smoking can also have this effect on medications. Talk to your doctor if you are taking the following medications: acetaminophen, imipramine, beta blockers, oxazepam, labetalol, prazosin, theophylline, pentazocine, insulin, isoproterenol, oxymetazoline, phenylephrine, or products containing caffeine. Do not smoke while using this product. There may be other drugs that interact with nicotine nasal spray. Inform your doctor about any prescription, over-the-counter drugs, or nutritional or herbal supplements you are taking.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What should I do if I smoke when I'm trying to quit?
If you fall off the wagon and have a cigarette, it's not the end of the world. Don't use it as an ...
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
Don't let these misconceptions keep you from quitting.
How Many Years Can I Add to My Life By Quitting Smoking?