What is the maximum daily dosage for nicotine products?

The maximum daily dosage of nicotine products will depend on the kind of nicotine product you are using. You should follow the product's instructions carefully. If you miss a dose, use your nicotine product as soon as you remember. However, you should not double your dose if it is almost time for your next one. Instead, wait until it is time for your next dose and use the product then. Do not smoke while using a nicotine product, as this increases the dosage of nicotine to dangerous levels.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What can I do to quit smoking if I have emphysema?
Smoking is addictive and that can make it incredibly hard to quit, but if you have emphysema, it mig...
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
Don't let these misconceptions keep you from quitting.
A Smart Combo to Quit Smoking
A Smart Combo to Quit Smoking