How can I find help with my mental addiction to smoking?

There are a wide range of counseling services, self-help materials, and medicines available today, so smokers have more tools than ever to help them quit smoking for good.
Some people are able to quit on their own, without the help of others or the use of medicines. But for many smokers, it can be hard to break the social and emotional ties to smoking while getting over nicotine withdrawal symptoms at the same time. Fortunately, there are many sources of support out there -- both formal and informal.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

How Can I Quit Smoking?
How Can I Quit Smoking?
What Are the Withdrawal Symptoms When Quitting Smoking?
Do I need to quit smoking before heart surgery?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?