How will it feel when I begin to quit smoking?

Go to: http://selfchec.org/main/self-checks/cancers/lung-cancer/ and scroll down to read "What happens to your body when you stop smoking".
Read how your body will begin to repair the damage from smoking almost immediately, kick-starting a series of positive health changes that continue for years.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What are the side effects of nicotine replacement therapy?
Most people tolerate nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) quite well. It's a far safer way of getting ...
How do support groups help me quit smoking?
Quitting smoking is not easy, so you may need a team of people to help you. Think of a support g...
A Smart Combo to Quit Smoking
A Smart Combo to Quit Smoking