Should I let my doctor know I am using nicotine replacement therapy?

You should let your doctor know if you are using nicotine replacement therapy. In some cases, the products can interact with medications you may be taking. Also, only a doctor can prescribe some forms of nicotine replacement therapy, including nasal sprays and inhalers.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What are some of the side effects from quitting?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Sleep disturbances, irritability, major cravings, increased appetite and attention deficit are some ...
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick6 Smoking Myths That Are Keeping You Sick
Don't let these misconceptions keep you from quitting.
What Are the Withdrawal Symptoms When Quitting Smoking?