Can cytisine help me quit smoking?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

It's not easy to do, but stopping smoking is critical for your health. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals a European smoking-cessation drug called cytisine that has been found to help people stop smoking.

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

New Info About Risks of Smoking Anything
We weren’t blowin’ smoke when we warned (over and over) about the health risks of smoking—anything! We know you want to kick the habit: Over 80 percen...
What treatments can help me stop smoking?
Michael Lau, PhDMichael Lau, PhD
One type of treatment involves scheduled smoking. This strategy includes reducing an individual’s ni...
What benefits can I expect within the first week of quitting smoking?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
One of the main reasons it's so hard to quit smoking is because all the benefits of quitting and all...
Treating Depression May Help Smokers Kick the Habit