What is the best way to quit using nicotine?

There are several options available to people who want to quit using nicotine, including nicotine replacement therapies such as gum, inhalers, nasal sprays, and patches, as well as medications to help with the withdrawal symptoms such as Chantix and Zyban. There are also smoking cessation programs available, depending on the area you are in, that can provide you with group support sessions and other tools to successfully quit smoking. The best proven ways to quit smoking use a combination of many of the above methods to help the person overcome the cravings; the important thing to remember is the more times you try, the more likely you are to succeed on your next attempt, so don’t give up!

Continue Learning about Smoking Treatment

Do I need to quit smoking before heart surgery?
Do You Treat Women Differently than You Treat Men in Cardiaology?
How Can I Quit Smoking?
How Can I Quit Smoking?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?
How Have We Done in Combatting Smoking?